Manitoba Roadracing Association offers a professional and safe riding environment for beginners and seasoned racers. The focus of the club is centered around having fun on and off the track.
Proper gear can go a long ways in the event of an accident. We don't expect anyone to be crashing on a trackday but it does happen. We require the following:
- Full face helmet meeting the following helmet standards:
- Europe - ECE 22-05 (P, NP or J)
- Great Britain - BS 6658 Grade A
- Japan - JIS T 8133 : 2007
- North America - Snell M2010
- Scorpion ECE 750 Series
- Leather gloves
- 1 piece or 2 piece leather suit. Two piece suits MUST have a full circumference zipper. (Aero-stitch, Cordura and Nylon suits are also acceptable) but leather is preferred.
- We strongly recommend wearing a suit that contains a back protector.
Race bike minimum requirements:
- Fitment of bodywork with a solid bottom (lower): Used to capture liquids in the event of an
- Safety wiring: The wiring of specific areas on the bike with emphasis on all bolts/caps that contain fluid directly behind them as well as the braking system.
- Removal of street parts: Kickstand, signals and mirrors.
- Replace engine coolant: Coolant is to be replaced with water.
CMA Race License Applications
Thank you to our Corporate Sponsors